Continuous Casting Machines (CCM) require customized equipment and components to withstand the high ambient temperature and thermal tensions, which are inextricable instincts of CCM lines.
To be durable and functional in a CCM line, each individual component should pass high production standards. These standards are applied and tested through repetitive intricate qualifying examinations at prominent manufacturers’ production facilities with high delicacy to ensure an end product with the capability of tolerating the CCM conditions.
We are always doing our utmost to find manufacturers who have the above-mentioned ability in production, in order to make our customers confident about the quality of the proposed components.
The range of standard items for continuous casting machines:
- Gear Couplings
- Universal Shafts (Cardan Shafts)
- Gearboxes and Geared Motors
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Cylinders (Ladle Turret Cylinders, Ladle Lifting Cylinders, Tundish Tilting Cylinder, and etc.)
- Roller Bearings (Split Bearings, Spring Type Roller Bearings)
- Slewing Bearings
– We know the conditions of continuous casting lines, so Contact us to figure out our vast capabilities in this sector and we guarantee you we are always one step ahead.